This is a quick synopsis (2 sided sheet) with all the formulas as well as some worked out examples of problems that appear frequently on the North Carolina Final Exam.
The information is neatly organized fashion with a little room at the bottom of the back page for students to add additional topics. It also notes what is included on the formula sheet that is provided by the state.
It contains the following topics:
1) Graph Theory - Complete Graphs, Hamilton and Euler Path/Circuit Rules
2) Scheduling Problems with critical paths
3) Weighted Voting
4) Sequences and Series with convergence
5) Probability- Permutations/Combinations, Binomial Probability
6) Normal Distributions and skew
7) Voting Methods
8) Statistical Methods- Surveys, Census, Samples