How will this product help my students?
Discrete Trial Training is a method of simplified and structured instruction that helps children learn various skills and concepts by breaking each concept down into smaller steps. It is frequently used in special education classrooms.
This product is designed to be used in a 1:1 setting with your students. This product is specifically designed to target various basic skill areas. Data collection sheets + a notes section is included for each topic. A blank data collection sheet is also included. Optional covers for storage are also included!
This set is perfect to help target and track IEP goals and basic skill goals.
(see preview for a glimpse of everything you will receive)
You will get 32 different sets of activities with your purchase:
1. Uppercase, Lowercase Letter ID
2. Number ID 0-25
3. Letter Sounds
4. Number Words 0-25
7. Fry First 100 Words
8. Sight Words (ALL Levels 1-5)
9. Money ID
10. Telling Time (Analog, Digital- hour, half hour, quarter after, quarter till)
11. Counting 1:1 Correspondence
14. Find the Same
15. Addition (addition + addition with visuals)
16. Subtraction (subtraction + subtraction with visuals)
2. Body Parts
4. Community Helpers
6. Favorite Things
8. Household Items
9. Land forms
10. How much?
12. Safety Signs
13. Things that go
16. Which one doesn't belong?
Check out the preview or each BUNDLE set for more information!