Discussing (Critiquing) Contemporary Art, "I Statements" + Video
MANY LINES - Contemporary Fine Art Drawing
Instructor lesson plan is an "art" lesson that covers:
• Completing a contemporary fine art drawing.
• Understand the meaning of aesthetics.
• Participation in group critique discussion(s).
• Learning basic diplomacy, "I Statements" and how to effectively give and receive feedback.
• Discovering art movements(s) and/or period(s), per instructor focus.
• Supplemental Vocabulary.
Art model adaptable to dry (all types) and wet (preferably acrylic or oil), media
This product is a 5-Page PDF Lesson Plan with a Free BONUS Video that runs less than two (2) minutes.
You will need to have internet and YouTube access to enjoy the Free BONUS video.
1. View the PDF lesson plan. 2. Type the provided YouTube link into your internet browser address bar. 3. Bookmark the page. 4. Play, pause, play, and review the Free BONUS video film short as desired.
Teaching Duration set as a suggestion for this universal "I Statements" diplomacy lesson plan. Average duration can run from 15 mins. to over a hour and endure several repeat applications, depending on instructor preference.