Also included in
- I have compiled some of my favorite digital ELA resources into one money-saving bundle. This bundle includes a variety of resources, tools, and activities to use with students whether you're in the classroom or teaching online. Be sure to view the previews of each individual resource before purchasi$42.50$62.25Save $19.75
Encourage and practice speaking and listening skills in your classroom with over 180 engaging Discussion Slides!
Choose from to add variety to your daily class discussions.
There are for each category, plus blank templates to add your own prompts.
Perfect for bell ringers, transition times, morning meeting, or even for writing prompts.
- Students share their thoughts and ideas about different picture prompts.
- Students use their imaginations to share their thoughts and ideas about hypothetical situations.
- Students share advice, ideas, thoughts, and opinions by answering a variety of questions.
- Students choose between two different situations, and share and justify their opinions.
- Students share their thoughts and ideas about different character traits.
- Students respond to a variety of quotes, and share their thoughts and ideas about what they mean.
- Students choose between two different things, and share and justify their choices.
- Students use these prompts to share a little bit about themselves.
- Student share about what they would do in a variety of social situations at school.
- Start by giving students a few minutes to think about the prompt on their own. You may also encourage them to jot down some idea.
- Next, have students take turns sharing in pairs or small groups.
- Encourage students to ask questions and make connections.
- Last, share as a whole class, as time permits.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.