PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is a home to school connection activity:
Students will take a turkey home to disguise it with family members. Once it is brought back to school, students will write about the turkey and how it survived Thanksgiving!
There are many graphic organizers and story pages that go along with this project and story, Turkey Trouble.
This pack included:
1. Teacher Directions & Suggestions
2. Note to Send to Parents for Turkey Project
3. Colored Disguised Turkey Example Cards
4. Black and White Disguised Turkey Example Cards
5. Blank Turkey for Disguising
6.Student Planning Sheet for Disguising a Turkey
7. Fiction 4-Square
8. Describe a Regular Turkey Adjective Map
9. Describe a Disguised Turkey Adjective Map
10. Sequencing a Turkey's Disguise
11. Writing Paper (3 Options)
12. 27 Word Wall Cards (Aligned with the story, Turkey Trouble)
13. Math Connection: Graphing Activity
14. Beginning, Middle, End Story Page
15. Let's Brainstorm!
16. Comparing and Contrasting [Page 1]
17. Comparing and Contrasting [Page 2]
18. Main Idea & Details Story Page
19. Story Elements Story Page
20. Cause & Effect Story Page
21. Who, What, Where, When, Why, How Story Page
22. Text Evidence Story Page
23. Describe the Turkey Story Page