Great St. Patrick's Day activity for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade!
Make creative disguises for a leprechaun! He's not interested in gold! He doesn’t want to spend the whole month of March sneaking away from people trying to trap him. Help him look like something else like a zebra or vase of flowers.
Included in this download:
- Teacher notes
- Leprechaun template
- Letter to the class from the leprechaun
- 2 Brainstorming sheets for you to choose from
- Homework letter if you’d like to use this as a homework assignment
- Short written response giving the name of the disguise
- Bulletin board poster and more
Click the green star above to be one of the first to hear about new resources, freebies, and special offers from my store. Thanks for stopping by!