Disguise a Turkey Project | Hide a Turkey | November Activities
What educators are saying
Disguise a Turkey with your students! This Turkey in Disguise resource is full of more than just hide a turkey fun, it's packed with turkey themed learning activities to go with your favorite disguise a turkey book *SEE PREVIEW*
Disguise a Turkey activity includes the Turkey Disguise Activity Craft, 2 Writing Prompts, STEM activity make a hideout for Turkey, turkey themed math fluency, turkey themed sight word center, and bulletin board lettering "No Turkeys Here!" This resource also includes DIGITAL Disguise a Turkey activities for you too.
Activities included different levels of response pages (primary lined pages included).
This Hide a Turkey activity makes an awesome November bulletin board display for the Thanksgiving season!
- Parent Letter for Turkey in Disguise if using as a family project.
- Example pictures of completed projects to share.
- Turkey Template for disguising with directions.
- Descriptive/Narrative Writing Prompt "No Turkeys Here" print to use as a mini anchor chart.
- Persuasive/Opinion Writing Prompts about what the farmer should make for dinner instead of turkey, print to use as mini anchor chart.
- 2 versions of writing paper for each prompt.
- Math addition fact fluency add within 10, add within 20
- Teacher directions, student directions (display on interactive whiteboard or print to use as a mini anchor chart), and student response worksheets to design and construct a hideout for Turkey.
SIGHT WORDS GAME
- Turkey themed sight word center game and response activity.
- Make you students' projects and writing into a fun display with a lettering to make your bulletin board complete!
INCLUDES GOOGLE SLIDES DIGITAL ACTIVITY