Inspired from Disney's UP, here is a "adventure" themed memory book! It is a hit with kinders, parents, and teachers alike. Hope it proves to be a classic in your classroom like it has become in mine!
Here are some tips on how I use it in my classroom:
* I like to do a couple of pages a day during the last few weeks of school. (All at once could prove to be a little over whelming!)
* I print the cover (pg. 1) on 12 x 18 size brown or orange paper. I purposely print the cover on one side so I can fold it over the other pages. It looks like a leather bound cover this way and turns out really cute!
* To save on paper, I also print pages 2-11 double sided.
* I use the "Exploring Mementos" to paste/tape pictures, artifacts, drawings, etc I have saved throughout the year. I also like to staple a ziplock bag on this bag for these artifacts. (I keep these artifacts in number folders for easy access! Throughout the year I will add to these folders, and by the end, the students have a lot to choose from!)
* Lastly, "Field Notes" is where we have our friends write their signatures!