This resource includes 35 slides;
- Prism and dispersion of light through the prism,
- Primary and Secondary Colors,
- Why do objects have colors? (Why does grass look green or a rose look red?),
- Understanding the Red-Eye effect,
- Filters… (Daily life usages),
- 3D Glasses,
- Rainbow … (Primary and Secondary Rainbow),
- Color on TV,
- Physics around us,
- Classroom Activities,
Everything is ready to be used or easily edited to suit your learners.
To attract the attention of students to the subject, daily life animations were used.
You should install these Fonts for this document; (Marker Felt and Tempus Sans ITC)