Dissection - Invertebrate Animals - Science Interactive Notebook 3-D Paper Model Bundle for biology and life science which includes ALL of our INVERTEBRATE Dissection Models.
Students create 3-D PAPER MODELS
that they can use for dissection-free explorations, pre-dissection study tools, or even as summative assessments for comparative anatomy lessons. Students will learn the internal anatomy (and external anatomy where appropriate) of each organism, including the location, structure and function of each organ.
in this bundle includes:
• PowerPoint slides complete with bell work, instructions, and answer key to handouts
• Student PDF with graphic organizer and friendly reading detailing the structures and functions of identified organs
• 3-D Scienstructable - what's a scienstructable, you ask? Why, it's Getting Nerdy's constructable, instructable, tangible science model - a 3-D paper model that mimics the organism during dissection!
What students will do:
• Use the PowerPoint to color in their graphic organizer and organs
• Use the provided reading about the organism's anatomy and their prior knowledge to determine the function of the organs.
• Cut out the organism and its organs
• Glue the Scienstructable together using the directions in the PowerPoint
• Use the table and the Scienstructable model to learn about anatomy
**Teaching duration varies with each organism, typically 3-7 days each**
Organisms in this bundle will be uploaded in the following order:
PLEASE SEE INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS FOR FULL PREVIEWS.
If you are interested in this, please check out our Vertebrate 3-D Paper Model Dissection Bundle
which will include our Frog Dissection Model
,Pig dissection model
, Cat Dissection model
, Rat Dissection Model
, perch, bird, and snake.
This product works well with our Human Body COMPLETE Bundle as students study human and comparative anatomy or our Classification COMPLETE Bundle as students learn about the organisms of the six kingdoms of life.
Each COMPLETE curriculum comes with PowerPoint & accompanying handouts, Interactive Notebook Activities, Task Cards, and a Visual Word Wall.
Click this link to find out how this lesson fits with your NGSS, TEKS or GSE Science Classroom
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Invertebrate 3-D Scienstructable Science Dissection Model Bundle by © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy All Rights Reserved.