This distance between two points on a coordinate plane activity pack is full of supplemental resources perfect for reinforcing skills taught in 6th grade math. Let students choose their work based on their different learning styles or use multiple activities in differentiated stations.
• a 9 problem solve and sketch activity
• a 10 problem cut and paste activity
• a 10 problem mistory lib activity on the life of William Shakespeare
• a 10 problem coloring page activity
• a 5 problem cross curricular cross out activity
• answer keys for each activity
• BONUS: 3 ANCHOR CHARTS on coordinates planes, distance between points within the same quadrant, distance between two points in different quadrants
★WHAT IS A SOLVE AND SKETCH ACTIVITY:★
In a solve and sketch activity, students will solve a problem and circle the solution. They will then find the problem block on a blank answer document page. There they will sketch in the picture assigned to the solution. Once all 9 blocks have been sketched in, there will be a large, put together image revealed.
★WHAT IS A MISTORY LIB:★
A mistory lib is a fill in the blank story that can be completed by correctly solving each math problem. When the story is complete you will have learned a little history about a particular person or topic. Basically a math activity with a history twist = mistory lib.
★THIS RESOURCE CAN ALSO BE FOUND IN:★
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ TIPS FOR BUYERS ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
By leaving FEEDBACK you are earning TPT credit that can be used towards making additional purchases.
Don't miss out on new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. ☺
The purchase of this resource authorizes use for one teacher only. Additional licenses can be purchased if needed for multiple teachers.