Also included in
- This is the perfect resource for your 4th grade classroom! This bundle includes math games to cover the 4th grade MATH TEKS saving you time while planning guided math stations and your STAAR math review! Your students will love this FUN & ENGAGING practice!61 Super FUN Games in all! 55 are p$24.99$37.50Save $12.51
- This TEKS centered Fractions Unit covers comparing fractions, equivalent fractions, fractions and decimals on a number line, how to decompose a fraction, representing fractions as the sum of unit fractions, adding and subtracting fractions, and using benchmark fractions to evaluate the reasonablenes$25.00$47.00Save $22.00
- Get EVERYTHING you need to cover TEKS for the rest of the year! Perfect to use for distance learning and in your regular classroom when life returns to normal.This bundle includes the TEKS based Math Units 4th grade Texas teachers have been raving about! This year-long bundle gives you ALL the res$182.13$364.25Save $182.12
This set of 11 No-Prep Fraction Games is perfect for Guided Math Stations and covers all of the 4th Grade Fraction TEKS: 4.3A, 4.3B, 4.3C, 4.3D, 4.3E, 4.3F, 4.2G, 4.3G,& 4.2H. Topics include comparing fractions, proving fractions are equivalent, fraction and decimal relationships, fractions on a number line, decomposing fractions, representing fractions as the sum of unit fractions, using benchmark fractions to estimate sums and differences, and adding and subtracting fractions.
There are 11 fun & engaging games inside and I have included both Color and Blackline versions of each.
Each game also includes a Key, so that students have a self-checking math station. Since practice makes permanent, we want to make sure they are practicing correctly!
1. Fraction & Decimal 3-in-a-row: relate decimals to fractions that name tenths and hundredths (4.2G)
2. Fraction & Decimal Bingo: decimals and fractions on number lines; relating decimals to fractions (4.2G, 4.2H, 4.3G)
3. Unit Fraction Bump: represent a fraction as the sum of unit fractions (4.3A)
4. Decompose Fractions: decompose fractions in more than one way (4.3B)
5. Equivalent Fraction Bowling: use a variety of methods to prove equivalence (4.3C)
6. Simplify Fractions to Find Equivalent Fractions (4.3C)
7. Compare Fractions: compare fractions with different numerators and denominators (4.3D)
8. Add & Subtract Fractions: word problem practice (4.3E)
9. Roll to the Top: use benchmark fractions (0, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 1) to estimate sums and differences (4.3F)
10. Estimate Your Treasure: use benchmark fractions to estimate in word problems (4.3E)
11. Fraction Avenue: fractions on vertical and horizontal number lines [that look like those seen in STAAR released problems] (4.3G)
This resource works seamlessly with my other 4th grade Fractions resources and is part of the comprehensive 400+page Fractions Unit & Bundle found HERE.
This is a TEKS centered resource. While others may be “TEKS-aligned,” they often cover Common Core standards as well. My Texas specific resources cover the TEKS and nothing but the TEKS, so that teachers don’t have to spend additional time sorting through what to use and what not to use. I know how precious each and every school day is; there is no time to waste. As with all of my resources, it is designed with STAAR in mind.