Also included in
- Active and passive voice in verbs can confuse students, but using voice correctly matters in student writing. Connect grammar to writing and clarify the differences in active and passive voice. With an editable presentation and numerous practice opportunities, this active and passive voice unit will$6.30$9.00Save $2.70
- Stop piecing together grammar lesson plans and get lifetime updates! With this complete grammar curriculum, you will have a variety of activities that span diverse grammar lessons. This bundle includes notes, graphic organizers, quizzes, tests, warm-ups, a textbook, presentations, worksheets, Color$189.99$358.43Save $168.44
- 8th Grade Grammar Lessons and Activities. Do you need to hit every language standard for eighth grade? This bundle covers every aspect of the eighth grade common core standards for language: verbals (gerunds, infinitives, participles), mood in verbs (subjunctive, conditional, interrogative, imperat$22.05$31.50Save $9.45
This grammar worksheet set focuses on active and passive voice in verbs. Through practice, students will learn to recognize active and passive voice in verbs. These grammar worksheets will provide straight-forward activities for you to use as needed. You will receive a PDF version as well as a link to these worksheets in Google Drive.
These straight-forward active and passive voice worksheets scaffold to help break down the concept.
☆ 70+ sentences in 8 scaffolded worksheets. All sentences contain active or passive voice in verbs. The first directions ask students to find the subjects and verbs and then identify the voice as active or passive. Later sentences ask students to identify the voice and change passive voice to active voice.
☆ Answer keys are included for all.
Active and passive voice in verbs help students in reading and writing. These grammar activities will help students understand voice in verbs through a variety of grammar practice.
If you use the Google Drive link, you can share these via Google Classroom or email with your students.
• Distance Learning Grammar Lesson: Interactive Active and Passive Voice Sort
A Couple Tips:
* Be sure to click the "follow" button that is located next to my picture so that you can hear about sales, updated products, and new activities.
* By providing feedback on your purchased products, you can earn points, which ultimately translate into cash toward future purchases.