Also included in
- Print and Digital Journals will keep your students writing all year! Every prompt is different! Funny holidays, historical events, quotes, and research activities -- so many options for students to write and think critically!Print and digital versions mean you'll have the flexibility you need! Yo$27.00$30.00Save $3.00
Print and Digital options! Keep your students writing every day! Quirky holidays, historical events, inspirational quotes, and mini research -- a different prompt for each day gives students lots of choices!
Did you know that April is National Grilled Cheese Month? That's one of the over thirty prompts you'll find in this resource. Topics include trivia, historical events, silly/serious holidays, famous birthdays, and thoughtful quotes.
This resource includes:
Both digital and print versions
- 30+ writing prompts
- checklist chart to keep track of responses
Reasons to love this digital or print journal:
- ready to use - just share with your students
- high-level questions offer students practice thinking critically about a wide-range of topics
- creative writing
- student choice!
- can be projected onto your white board -- vibrant photos
- no more lost journals! Students write directly into the journal and it's saved!
- great for bell ringers, warm ups, writing workshop, literacy centers, homework, test prep, cross-curricular
- ideal formative assessment -- students can submit one page for your review
- students can access their journals from school or home
When you purchase this resource, you'll receive a zip file with the print resource and the link to the digital journal...share with your students and you are ready to go!
Please check out the preview to see the whole product.
Ready for May?
You might also be interested in:
Need more digital writing activities?
Here are seven -- personal narrative to research writing -- that will take you through the whole year!
I would love to have you follow my store! Click on the green star to be the first to find out about sales, freebies, and new products!
I can't wait to hear from you! Please let me know how you use this resource, and earn TPT credits! If you have questions about a product, you can post under the Q & A tab. I will get right back to you.