Also included in
- This is a money saving collection of NINE of my multiplication products, click on each one to see a preview:* Array Task Cards ($3 value)* Multiplication Passport ($3 value)* Arrays Around Us ($4 value)* Multiplication Array Flash Cards ($4 value)* Multiplication Task Cards ($3 value)* Properties of$21.40$26.75Save $5.35
- A huge collection of all real life picture cards, with possibly more to come!How can I use this product?I love making math real, so you can display these for whole class discussions. Printed in full color, this set of task cards can be used for a math center for students to identify the shapes or to$27.23$30.25Save $3.02
This set of array photo cards (or slide show) give your students more experience viewing arrays using real life photos. Makes the whole world a math classroom! Perfect for CC standard 3.OA.3.
Distance Learning Arrays Real Life Picture Cards of Arrays 3.OA.3
How can I use this product?
Printed in full color, this set of task cards can be used for a math center. I have used these as prompts for their math journal or as a whole group activity. You can also display these through your computer to introduce arrays and have class discussions.
What is included?
Zip file with -
1 pdf file with 45 pages
- 5 pages of cover/copyright info/related products
- 35 pages (with two on a page) of array photos
- 1 page of recording sheet
- 4 pages of tracking sheets to keep track of which cards your students have completed
1 pdf file with 59 pages
- 59 pictures of the some of the photo arrays, with some outlined in yellow-dashed lines to help students see them better.
Please note that there isn't an answer key for the slide show or task cards as some of the arrays are open-ended, as they are not perfect rectangles, like a picture of a chain link fence.
Is this available in a bundle?
This activity is bundled with Ten Best Selling Multiplication Products for a 20% savings.
Do you have other products that are related?
How do I connect with Evil Math Wizard?
Be sure to follow my TPT store to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales. New products are always 50% for the first 24 hours, so it pays to follow my store. To save more money, please leave feedback to earn TPT credits. Also visit my blog for K-5 math tips and freebies you can use tomorrow in your classroom. You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest.
Other questions or requests?
If you have any requests or questions, please contact me through the "Product Q & A " tab below or email me at Deirdre@evilmathwizard.com.
Where are the nice photos from?
These are photos I took myself, so you have absolutely no copyright worries.
What standards are addressed?
Common Core Standards:
Interpret products of whole numbers, e.g., interpret 5 × 7 as the total number of objects in 5 groups of 7 objects each. For example, describe a context in which a total number of objects can be expressed as 5 × 7.
Use multiplication and division within 100 to solve word problems in situations involving equal groups, arrays, and measurement quantities, e.g., by using drawings and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.