Also included in
- These middle or high school art lessons can be taught in the classroom or via distance learning. They all can be done with simple materials found at home. Each lesson contains a video demonstration and or a Google Slides presentation outlining the steps and demonstrating how to complete the projec$59.00$71.50Save $12.50
- This bundle of middle or high school art lessons works great for distance learning or in class teaching. It contains all of the lessons in my shop as of 7/21/2020. All of my lessons are created so you can share them with students through Google Classroom. The presentations are all in a shareable$220.00$278.75Save $58.75
- This bundle of high school art lessons includes a wide variety of materials to use in the high school art class. They can all be taught via distance learning or in the classroom. It comes with a suggested sequence for an Introduction to Art Curriculum with suggestions for modifying lessons accordi$150.00$192.25Save $42.25
Google Classroom can be an incredibly valuable tool in the high school or middle school art room. This resource is for art teachers who are just getting started using Google Classroom. It will show you the basics of how to use the platform to deliver content digitally to your students.
This resource includes:
- Four videos to walk you through step by step how to create a class, upload materials, grade projects, and upload larger files to Google Classroom.
- An easy to follow expertly designed PDF that contains tips and pointers on how to use Google Classroom in the art room.
- Step by Step instructions in a PDF form that show you how to upload larger files to Google Classroom and convert PowerPoints to Google Slides so that they play better on all devices.
All of my lessons are formatted to share easily through Google Classroom. You can find complete lessons with video demonstrations, photo references to draw from, Instructional handouts, worksheets and rubrics in my TPT store here:
Through the Google Classroom platform you can organize your art lessons and share so much information with your students. Students can access all of the materials they need anywhere from any device. It is awesome to have everything together in one spot. You can keep drawing reference photos, presentations, videos, examples of finished projects, works in progress and handouts, ideas for inspiration, and links to videos, all together in one digital file for students to access at any time. It is amazing when students are absent, in ISS or on home instruction. It saves so much time. When presenting your materials in the classroom you can access everything from just one place.
In addition to being able to share so much with students it is also a great way to communicate more deeply and keep your grading organized and together. You always have student projects with you if you have a digital device and can grade or check progress at anytime. You can send class or individual comments or messages, inspiring quotes, and ideas from anywhere quickly. No more lost or stolen projects. You can track progress and make suggestions, daily, weekly or whenever you want to record student progress. Students know they need to keep up and appreciate bring able to take their artwork home immediately when finished. They don’t need to wait for it to be graded.
In this resource I have included four videos to get you comfortable and started setting up your classes, uploading resources, and grading, Also included is a PDf with step by step instructions on how to upload my products in Google Classroom..
I use Google Classroom myself so it is very important to me that all of my materials can be shared with students this way. If you have any questions or concerns at all please email me:
Find me on Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/insideoutart_lauren
Don’t forget you can earn credits for $ off future purchases for leaving feedback. Simply go to my purchases and click on the provide feedback link below the product. https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/My-Purchases
Below are links to some of my favorite resources and lessons: