Also included in
- This bundle includes digital resources that would be helpful with distance learning. Each of the resources included in this bundle can be used with Google Slides. They can also be downloaded to use with PowerPoint or Microsoft OneNote.Please take a closer look at the previews of each resource before$16.38$32.75Save $16.37
- I have compiled some of my favorite digital resources into one money-saving bundle. This Distance Learning Toolkit includes a variety of resources, tools, and activities to use with students whether you're in the classroom or teaching online. Be sure to view the previews of each individual resource$36.25$51.75Save $15.50
**: THESE SLIDES ARE ALSO INCLUDED IN MY ORIGINAL ASSIGNMENT SLIDES RESOURCE. IF YOU ALREADY OWN THAT RESOURCE, BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE, TO AVOID A DOUBLE PURCHASE.**
These At-Home Assignment Slides were designed to help teachers organize, plan, and share lessons and activities for Distance Learning. Use these slides to assign work for students online or in the classroom. Create slides to share with students daily or weekly. Available in Google Slides and to download as a PowerPoint file.
The following options are available to customize these slides:
- Start with the assignment slide of your choice. Slides are available with 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, or 10 boxes. All boxes can be resized or moved.
- Also Included: 2 Weekly Slides and a “School Year at Glance” slide.
- Choose from 30+ header backgrounds, including holidays/seasons.
- Choose from 20+ text options for your header. (Or add your own.)
- Choose from 70+ subject and topic titles.
- Choose from 100+ clickable buttons.
- You can also add your own subjects with 20+ blank titles, in 4 colors.
(A link to the original version is still included.)
**PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of this digital resource, a link to the slides will provided on the first page of the downloadable PDF.
Please feel free to email me at email@example.com with any questions or comments!
Be sure to check out my other resources that can be used with Google Slides: