Also included in
- Have you tried Boom decks yet? Not sure what to buy? Then try this bundle! It has activities to cover a wide variety of topics and needs of your students. Work on articulation, following directions, sequencing, vocabulary, have a chat and don't forget to take a movement break! All 15 decks in t$29.50$37.10Save $7.60
Articulation Make a Silly Scene is a fun and interactive way to focus on speech sounds. The following Boom Cards™ provide students a chance to say a word, build the word into a sentence (if needed) and build a picture scene! The deck has a starting page, that lists the sounds included and whether they are in the initial, medial or final positions of words.
Students are presented with the 7 items that all relate to the target sound. Students can say the word and then drag & drop it to anywhere on the scene. Once they have filled the scene they can hit submit to see the green circle appear! There is also a button to click and navigate back to the starting page- students can then select another speech sound to work on.
Sounds included: p, b, t, d, k, g, f, m, n, y, w, h, s, z, l, r, v, th, sh, j, ch, s blends, l blends and r blends.
Your download includes:
- A link to the access the 60 Boom Deck Cards™ on the Boom Learning™ website
- 1 contents card at the beginning of the deck listing sounds available to play
- No prep! Boom Cards™ are played on a website so no printing, laminating or cutting!
You will need to:
- Download the PDF once you purchase this product
- Open the PDF and click on the link provided
- The link will take you to the Boom Learning™ website and add the deck to your Boom library (You will have to create or log into your Boom account)
- The deck will now stay in your library ready for use with your students!
I like to use this set of Boom Cards™ for:
→ Distance Learning on computers, tablets and phones
→ Articulation therapy
→ For word, sentence an story level practice
More about BOOM Learning™…
To use Boom Cards™, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards™ play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning™ account to use and assign Boom Cards™. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards™ you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards™). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards™ decks. For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning™, you will be offered a free trial of the premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Feedback & Followers
If you enjoy this product, please leave a review and follow me on TPT and on my Boom Learning™ store to be the first to see my new release products. If you have any questions or ideas please contact me!
Katrina Bevan- Speech Pathologist