Also included in
- Stop piecing together grammar lesson plans and get lifetime updates! With this complete grammar curriculum, you will have a variety of activities that span diverse grammar lessons. This bundle includes notes, graphic organizers, quizzes, tests, warm-ups, a textbook, presentations, worksheets, Color$189.99$358.43Save $168.44
This print or digital set of clause worksheets allows you to review clauses before starting more difficult grammar concepts like sentence structure. These clause worksheets provide scaffolded grammar practice and can easily be added to most grammar lessons.
I use this scaffolded set of activities to review before we begin types of sentences. Students need to understand clauses before they can identify complex and compound-complex sentences.
Specifically, you will receive seven grammar worksheets (with seven keys). 90 grammar sentences included:
* Underlined clauses for students to choose independent or dependent.
* Sentences for students to find relative pronouns.
* Sentences for students to find subordinating conjunctions.
* Sentences for students to find dependent clauses.
* Sentences that contain a dependent or independent clause (for students to choose).
* Sentences with an italicized dependent clause for students to decide if it is a noun, adjective, or adverb clause.
* Sentences without an italicized dependent clause. Students must find the dependent clause and then label it as a noun, adjective, or adverb clause.
Answer keys are included for all grammar worksheets. You will receive a PDF of these clause worksheets as well as a digital version for your Google Drive.
Ready to take the plunge and never buy another grammar activity again? This phrases and clauses bundle is in a larger package. Everything needed to differentiate grammar lesson plans is in the Complete Grammar Curriculum. Buy today, and have access to updates for all grammar products, for life!