Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- Stop piecing together grammar lesson plans and get lifetime updates! With this complete grammar curriculum, you will have a variety of activities that span diverse grammar lessons. This bundle includes notes, graphic organizers, quizzes, tests, warm-ups, a textbook, presentations, worksheets, Color$189.99$358.43Save $168.44
This conjunctions bundle includes everything you need to teach conjunctions! In English grammar, we study coordinating conjunctions, correlative conjunctions, subordinating conjunctions, and conjunctive adverbs. My students need to understand the types so they can apply punctuation and parallelism guidelines as well as find conjunctions while working on sentence structure.
You will receive a PDF version of all material as well as a digital version via Google Drive.
I made these grammar activities to clarify the differences in these conjunctions. This grammar unit is scaffolded, and you may not need to use all of the activities fo conjunctions. Included are over 100 practice sentences. This grammar bundle includes:
☆ A grammar presentation with 15 slides - editable! The slides cover definitions and lists. Additionally, the grammar presentation has many examples. For instance, one slide shows each coordinating conjunction in its own sentence.
☆ A student note taking packet. This packet follows the conjunction presentation and has ample room for notes and additional examples.
☆ Multiple practice and assessment opportunities - (all which include answer keys) - in multiple formats:
✓ Worksheets (these can easily become a workbook)
✓ Task Cards
✓ Exit tickets (I often use these tickets as a final assessment over conjunctions.)
☆ Two self-grading digital quizzes. You may use these as assessment, practice, or exit tickets. These grammar quizzes are editable!
☆ Answer key included for 100+ practice sentences.
I have used these components as an introduction to conjunctions, in the middle of a grammar lesson for clarification, and as a review before a grammar quiz. Sometimes when I need to differentiate grammar lessons, I have students watch and take notes on the presentation while I conference with other students.
If you need. . .
• conjunction activities
• help teaching coordinating conjunctions, correlative conjunctions, conjunctive adverbs, and subordinating conjunctions
• conjunction worksheets
this conjunction unit will help.
This digital resource uses Google Slides™ and can be used on Google Classroom and Google Drive.
Everything in this pronoun unit is included in my eight parts of speech unit for the first nine weeks of school.
• Distance Learning: Google Drive Eight Parts of Speech Activities ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Couple Tips:
* Be sure to click the "follow" button that is located next to my picture so that you can hear about sales, updated products, and new activities.
* By providing feedback on your purchased products, you can earn points, which ultimately translate into cash toward future purchases.