Also included in
- 24 digital book club graphic organizers for Google Drive to help students practice literature and informational standards while engaging in book clubs or literature circles! Use these with your book clubs to get your students engaged in interesting texts while easily differentiating your reading ins$9.00$10.00Save $1.00
12 digital book club graphic organizers for Google Drive to help students practice literature standards while engaging in book clubs or literature circles! Use these with your book clubs to get your students engaged in interesting texts while easily differentiating your reading instruction!
**You need to have google drive for this product**
You can choose to use this product in many different ways.
1. You can read a whole class novel and have your students complete an activity sheet as an assessment of knowledge.
2. You can run literature circles where each student in a group is completing a different activity sheet and then discussing it in their small group.
3. You can run book clubs where everyone in the group is reading the same assignment and completing the same activity sheet. Then, you can discuss the skill and sheet at your table!
4. You may also use them as homework or reading center activities!
Why will these activities help your students grow and make you happy?
Engagement- Students need to relate skills to what they are reading! By doing it on Google Drive you up the engagement on this practice!
Many Choices- There are 12 different skills to choose from!
Low-Prep- All you have to do is having Google Drive accounts. You hit "file" and "make a copy" then you can send it out to your students! Using Google Classroom is great too!
The skills focused on are as followed:
1. Asking Questions
2. Making Connections
3. Main Idea & Detail
5. Making Predictions
7. Character Profiles
8. Problem and Solution
9. Point of View
12. Word Wizard
What are others saying?!
Rubi- Love that I can assign these to students through my google classroom and adds a new level of engagement because students can complete it digitally.
Madison- My students love these organizers and such a time saver for me! Thank you!
Stephanie- Very easy for the students to complete. They have loved using these in their book clubs! Thanks!>>>Find the Bundle Here<<<
I wanted students to be thinking about reading skills while reading, but I wanted it to be more engaging then just a worksheet! So, putting it on Google Drive did just that! Students love doing these activities now! I hope yours do too!
The Friendly Teacher