A Stone Fox novel study with reading skills for each chapter, quizzes for every two chapters, a final test, and many final project choices for the novel "Stone Fox" by John Reynolds Gardiner that is all based on Google Drive.
This is a full unit for the novel Stone Fox. In the unit you will find:
1. A chapter layout with what skill you should teach in each chapter
2. Discussion questions for each chapter- These are found on Google Presentation and can be shared with students or projected to the whole class while reading
3. Skill ”work page” for each chapter. These pages are on Google Presentation and can be shared with students or projected for the whole class.
4. A quiz for every two chapters that is located on Google Quizzes
5. Answer Keys for all quizzes
6. A Final Test which is on Google Quizzes
7. Final projects for your kids to show their learning during the novel that are found on Google Presentation
8. Step by Step guide to learn all how to use these Google pages
The skills discussed in this novel are:
1. Text Connections
4. Cause & Effect
5. Character Traits & Motivations
6. Main Idea & Detail
8. Compare & Contrast
9. Point of View
Final Projects Include:
1. Virtual Mobile
2. Comic Strip Online
4. Make a Kahoot
5. Book Commercial
6. Make a Newspaper
What are others saying?!
Laura- This was a great product to use with my students. :) The quizzes were a great way for students to keep track of their learning.
Katherine- We read Stone Fox every year and my students LOVE the book! This year I stumbled across this digital version and fell in love! It was great to push their assignments through Google classroom and I was so impressed as to how engaged they were! My kids far exceeded my expectations and they were more engaged than any other group I've had reading this book! Thank you!!
Casey- I love the digital comprehension stuff to put up on classroom, so much better than making photocopies. The kids like it too.
For more novel companions look here: