Daily Math Prompts are designed to be short, but effective math questions that promote number sense, problem solving, and interest for students. 60 Days of Math Prompts for teachers and parents to use!
***Prompts are available in PDF and Google Slides formats.***
Teachers can send these prompts to students to keep a healthy level of learning and math growth while students are at home. Parents can use these cards as conversation starters and learning opportunities that do not require a ton of prep and time.
What kind of prompts are included?
- The prompts were designed with grades 4-5 in mind
- Questions that promote number sense & mental math
- Questions with high interest, real world scenarios
- Questions that promote error analysis
- Conceptual based questions that build problem solving
- Quick, but meaningful inquiries - these activities maintain high educational value while NOT overwhelming parents at home
- Each card has 4 ready to go prompts