Also included in
- Common grammar errors can keep students from presenting their best writing. These grammar activities are the perfect way to connect grammar to writing.Writing problems are addressed in this grammar bundle: parallelismsubject-verb agreementpronoun-antecedent agreement adjective and adverb confusioner$14.18$20.25Save $6.07
- Stop piecing together grammar lesson plans and get lifetime updates! With this complete grammar curriculum, you will have a variety of activities that span diverse grammar lessons. This bundle includes notes, graphic organizers, quizzes, tests, warm-ups, a textbook, presentations, worksheets, Color$189.99$358.43Save $168.44
Adjectives and adverbs can confuse students, but they need to know the difference. I made these activities to clarify the differences in adjectives and adverbs: confusing modifiers. Students will practice identification of adjectives and adverbs and then practice choosing an adjective or adverb in tricky situations. This grammar lesson is a perfect connection to student writing.
You will receive the standard PDF versions as well as digital downloads via Google Drive.
I made this for middle school and ninth graders. I know that modifiers are taught in younger grades; however, many of my older students need a review of adjectives and adverbs.
This bundle includes:
☆ A grammar power-point with over 30 slides. They cover definitions, examples, and practice sentences for students.
☆ A student note taking packet. The packet follows the power point and has lots of room for taking notes.
☆ Forty practice sentences for students, perfect for scaffolding! Specifically:
- 10 sentences for students to find the predicate adjectives.
- 10 sentences where students must write the correct form - either the adjective or adverb. (bad/badly, good/well)
- An adjective/ adverb worksheet: 5 sentences ask students to identify adjectives, 5 sentences ask students to identify adverbs.
☆ ALL of the material in a digital format.
Helping students understand adjectives and adverbs will make more difficult grammar lessons easier!