Distance Learning Digital Resources Inspired by "The Kissing Hand"
Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Also included in
- Are you Distance Learning or teaching Virtually and need Google Slides activities for your Primary, First Grade, PreK or Kindergarten classroom?These Google Slides are perfect all year long. These activities are made on Google Slides and are ready to go. Text boxes are already there for your studentPrice $125.00Original Price $150.00Save $25.00
The first day of school can be exciting and stressful. Especially while Distance Learning. That is why I created these Chester and the Kissing Hand Worksheets and Digital Activities to start off your year a little easier. These worksheets are made on Google Slides and are ready to go. Text boxes are already there for your students to answer. Or, you can erase them and make the PRINT AND GO ready. I made several different versions to be as resourceful as possible. For Pre-K, Kindergarten, and 1st grade Students! For the activities you can do them whole group or assign them to each individual student. Just DRAG and GO, and your students will have an engaging fun activity while learning digitally!
- 1 Chester and the Kissing Hand Coloring Page (Cover)
- 3 Worksheets On Google Slides Ready to go.
- 26 Sorting Letter Activities (1 For Each Letter)
- 26 Find the Letter Activity (1 For Each Letter)
- 20 Number Activities with Ten Frames (1 For Each Number 1-20)
- 20 Adding Activities with Ten Frames (1 For Each Number 1-20)
- 20 Subtracting Activities with Ten Frames (1 For Each Number 1-20)
I love using these activities at the beginning of the school year. They are perfect for Back to School, and are adaptable to your needs.
Just looking for one of the "Kissing Hand" Products? Here are each individual products included:
Thank you for your support! Don't forget to follow my store for more amazing products and leave a review for this product for TPT credits!
Looking for more Digital Activities? Check out my Fall Digital Activities Series:
Looking for some FREE Resources? Check out the Links below for my Top Free Resources!