This includes interactive digital and NO print Earth Day activities! It will be perfect to use for teletherapy (i.e. for platforms such as Zoom or Google Meet) or distant learning. Picture choices and arrows are clickable as it is an interactive PDF!
- : includes themed vocabulary words (also goes hand in hand with the book)
- : "I Can Save the World" by: Alison Inches (includes visuals)
- : 3 picture choices provided
- : Sequences the steps needed to plant a flower - LOTS of visuals are added
- : counting seeds from numbers 1-10
- : Put your knowledge to use! Do you know the difference between the three?
Follow our TPT Store:
When you follow Sensory Speechies you will receive notifications on new products, sales and discounts! Click "Follow Me" button by our logo towards the top.
Did you know you can receive credit toward future purchases?
Not only do we love to hear feedback on our products, but it also builds up TPT credit. The more credit you build up the more you can redeem. Who doesn't love free money?!?
COVID-19: This resource can be sent to parents/guardians through a private shared drive to allow additional practice at home. (no additional license required)