Also included in
- GROWING bundle for Digital STEM challenges for Elementary! Perfect to support distance learning and hybrid classrooms. Lessons include: Complete Teacher Guide: Detailed teacher guide with links to resources, grading rubric, handouts on a STEM career connection and science background, and handouts fo$46.34$72.40Save $26.06
- Need back to school icebreakers or games that get students moving, communicating, working in teams, and building relationships? Here are 50 of our favorite basic activities that are low-cost and low-prep for any classroom or subject!**Updated to include distance learning icebreaker games and activit$19.04$29.75Save $10.71
- Want to introduce STEM to your classroom? Here are 45 of our favorite basic (Stage 1) STEM challenges that are low-cost and low-prep for any classroom! Activities are perfect as back to school icebreakers or games that introduce STEM while getting students moving, communicating, and working in teams$18.94$29.60Save $10.66
Scavenger hunts are a fun way to engage students during distance learning! During
this activity, students are tasked with finding different objects that represent a
STEM word. This activity can be used to introduce new vocabulary or concepts, to
check for understanding, or to break the ice during a live remote class session! Download includes:
STEM Words Scavenger Hunt
A perfect icebreaker game for distance learning, use these editable STEM
scavenger hunt Google slides during a live virtual class. Students will be asked to
find common household items related to STEM words to show off during a class session.
STEM Words BINGO Game
This STEM words BINGO game can be used live or for independent distance
learning. Students search their house for objects on the editable game board by
trying to find 5 objects in the same row, column, or diagonal.
- Activity Instructions: Learn tips on how to use these games during distance learning.
- Editable Google Slides: Both activities have editable slides to customize to your classroom.
- Digital & Printed Versions: Assign students the STEM words game as an editable Google Slide or Seesaw activity. A printable version is also available.
Looking for more STEM lessons? Find the Vivify resource guide here: bit.ly/VivifyResourceGuide
About STEM Challenges: Click here to learn more about the 3 Stages of STEM. STEM challenges are an engaging way to incorporate the engineering design process into your classroom or afterschool program! These hands-on activities allow students to work in teams, apply the engineering design process, and connect science topics to real-world applications. The teacher will provide the structure to the project, but students will take an active role in designing and building their own device.
• Click the Green ★ to follow our store and get notifications of new products and freebies
• Leave feedback to receive TpT credit for use on future purchases
• Questions? Contact us in the Product Q&A section
♥ Connect With Us ♥