Also included in
- Digital games are a great way to engage your students. These fun Google Slides activities can be used for virtual learning or as classroom games during brain breaks, morning meetings, or Fun Fridays! Get your students talking, moving, and laughing with all six of these engaging brain breaks, plus a$6.99$12.00Save $5.01
- Engage your students in-person or virtually with these digital games and fun Friday activities! These engaging brain breaks are great for morning meetings and before lessons to get your class talking, moving, and fully engaged!This bundle includes 12 total games, plus a BONUS game:Guess the Picture$14.00$24.00Save $10.00
- This bundle includes everything you need to build a strong classroom community, perfect for the beginning of the year:Digital Morning Meeting Slides (75+ slides) that emphasize community building and SEL development Our Class Promises Activity (20+ slides) to develop a sense of belonging and trust w$12.00$22.00Save $10.00
- The upgraded version of my Virtual Community Building for Distance Learning BUNDLE! The difference is that this bundle includes all 12 virtual games :) This bundle includes everything you need to build a strong classroom community, perfect for the beginning of the year:Digital Morning Meeting Slides$21.50$43.00Save $21.50
Stand Up Sit Down Game
This Google Slides game is a perfect ice breaker for back to school and a great activity for brain breaks! It's also perfect for a virtual game on Zoom, Google Hangouts, TEAMS, or whatever platform you and your class are using for distance learning!
- I use this activity to get my class talking! They look at the visual, decide whether the statement is true for them, and prepare to share their response with the class, using provided sentence stems.
- This is also a great game for English Language Learners to practice talking, using the provided sentence stems.
- Can be used for a fun Morning Meeting activity and brain breaks as well!
- Fifteen different "Stand Up Sit Down" slides with engaging topics to discuss
- Sentence stems on each slide to support students as they speak to the class
- An editable version for you to add your own prompts and pictures