Reading Strategies Interactive Reading Notebooks: Teaching reading and writing strategies using interactive notebooks are a great way to develop students love of books. However, these notebooks add a new twist to the composition notebook. They are DIGITAL! Great for distance learning activities.
Who is This Product For?
Teachers who are looking for quality resources to use with their students who have access to Chromebooks or laptops.
What is included in this Unit?
All of the ideas provided in this document are for 3-5 grade students.
This packet includes a 70-page pdf file that includes:
* An overview of using INB's in the classroom
* Explanation of using Google Slides/Presentations as the INB
* Planning Sheet
* Storyboard for planning purposes when using other apps
* Self-reflection sheet for students
* Sample rubric for notebook
* Helpful Google apps for students/Choice board for students
* Link to get your copy of the Google Slides
* Helpful information once you are in Google Slides
* Over 50 graphic organizers to help teach informational standards
These graphic organizers are great for teaching students to dig deeper when reading text. Students should have many opportunities to examine and discuss stories. When giving students can use other apps to help them explain their thinking and answer questions about the text it helps them become more reflective thinkers and problem-solvers.
Want More Helpful Products to Use with Your Laptops or Chromebooks?
Interactive Reading Notebooks is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Google, Inc or other 3rd party apps. The use of the term Google in this product is used to describe creative ways that you can use Google Drive in the classroom.
Want This Product for iPads?