Also included in
- Common grammar errors can keep students from presenting their best writing. These grammar activities are the perfect way to connect grammar to writing.Writing problems are addressed in this grammar bundle: parallelismsubject-verb agreementpronoun-antecedent agreement adjective and adverb confusioner$14.18$20.25Save $6.07
- 6th Grade Grammar Lessons and Activities! This bundle covers pronoun use and grammatical understanding listed in the convention section of language for sixth grade, plus other commonly reviewed materials like parts of speech and parts of a sentence.Included are OVER 100 task cards for students to pr$14.55$21.54Save $6.99
- Stop piecing together grammar lesson plans and get lifetime updates! With this complete grammar curriculum, you will have a variety of activities that span diverse grammar lessons. This bundle includes notes, graphic organizers, quizzes, tests, warm-ups, a textbook, presentations, worksheets, Color$189.99$358.43Save $168.44
Practice identifying pronoun antecedents and correcting pronoun and antecedent disagreement. This grammar lesson includes a pre-test, forty practice sentences, and a final test over pronoun antecedents and correcting errors. You will receive a PDF as well as a link to download a digital copy to your Google Drive.
This grammar activity asks students to identify pronouns and their antecedents in twenty sentences and then to find pronoun antecedent disagreement and ambiguity for correction in twenty sentences. The pre-test will show you if students need to practice this skill, and the test will fairly assess their understanding. 55 sentences are included in all.
→ An introductory sheet for students to read definitions and examples.
→ A pretest.
→ 20 sentences for students to identify the pronoun and its antecedent(s).
→ 20 sentences for students to identify the pronoun, its antecedent, and the error. The error may be an ambiguous antecedent or an error in agreement. Students will then correct the error.
→ A final test.
→ Answer key.
I use this pronoun antecedent activity when I review subject verb agreement with my older students. High school students need review for their writing and before standardized testing. This would also work for students who are only studying pronouns.
You may share this pronoun activity via Google Classroom or email.
Are you interested in Google Drive Grammar Activities?
A Couple Tips:
* Be sure to click the "follow" button that is located next to my picture so that you can hear about sales, updated products, and new activities.
* By providing feedback on your purchased products, you can earn points, which ultimately translate into cash toward future purchases.