Also included in
- Practice common grammar lessons with these interactive notebook pieces. These cover types of sentences, verb voice, verb mood, verbals, and phrases/ clauses. This bundle is perfect for digital learning with the option for printing.This bundle contains five grammar interactive notebook products from$10.50$15.00Save $4.50
- 8th Grade Grammar Lessons and Activities. Do you need to hit every language standard for eighth grade? This bundle covers every aspect of the eighth grade common core standards for language: verbals (gerunds, infinitives, participles), mood in verbs (subjunctive, conditional, interrogative, imperat$18.90$27.75Save $8.85
- Stop piecing together grammar lesson plans and get lifetime updates! With this complete grammar curriculum, you will have a variety of activities that span diverse grammar lessons. This bundle includes notes, graphic organizers, quizzes, tests, warm-ups, a textbook, presentations, worksheets, Color$189.99$358.43Save $168.44
Practice recognizing active and passive voice with this interactive grammar sort. You choose if you would like this as a PDF (for printing) or a digital download. This digital grammar activity is perfect for distance learning.
Students should be able to differentiate between active and passive voice before they can apply verb voice to their writing.
→ Two interactive notebook pieces: active and passive voice on blocks. These are folding pieces.
→ An interactive notebook piece with flaps.
→ 20 sentences. 10 are in active voice; 10 are in passive voice. Students will need to cut and place each piece in the correct category.
→ For classes who do NOT use interactive notebooks, I have included an answer sheet for students to adhere the answers.
→ You will receive a copy of a Google Slides presentation. Students will drag and drop the active or passive pieces into the correct categories. Share via email or Google Classroom.
The answer key is included. You can see an example of the digital image in the preview.
• Active and Passive Voice in Verbs Worksheets
A Couple Tips:
* Be sure to click the "follow" button that is located next to my picture so that you can hear about sales, updated products, and new activities.
* By providing feedback on your purchased products, you can earn points, which ultimately translate into cash toward future purchases.