- Study all pronouns in a variety of ways with task cards, presentations, note sheets, worksheets, an editable test, and more. This pronoun unit covers personal, demonstrative, relative, interrogative, indefinite, and compound personal pronouns. You will receive PDFs and digital links for all of the m$7.35$10.50Save $3.15
- 6th Grade Grammar Lessons and Activities! This bundle covers pronoun use and grammatical understanding listed in the convention section of language for sixth grade, plus other commonly reviewed materials like parts of speech and parts of a sentence.Included are OVER 100 task cards for students to pr$14.55$21.54Save $6.99
- This bundle contains dozens of grammar task cards. ALL of these grammar task cards are in a PDF version as well as a Google Drive version. If you are teaching the eight parts of speech, parts of a sentence, verbals, types of sentences, and grammar errors, this grammar bundle will work with your gra$23.27$33.25Save $9.98
- Stop piecing together grammar lesson plans and get lifetime updates! With this complete grammar curriculum, you will have a variety of activities that span diverse grammar lessons. This bundle includes notes, graphic organizers, quizzes, tests, warm-ups, a textbook, presentations, worksheets, Color$189.99$358.43Save $168.44
- Product Description
Practice identifying indefinite pronouns with this grammar activity. This grammar lesson includes 20 task cards and lists of singular, plural, and singular OR plural indefinite pronouns.
This grammar activity asks students to find indefinite pronouns in sentences. In this grammar activity, you will receive the worksheets in a PDF AND a link to a Google Drive download. You may print these or share them with students digitally.
Students may need practice identifying indefinite pronouns for several reasons. They may be first learning about indefinite pronouns or working to tell the difference between them and other types of pronouns. Sometimes students need a refresher when they focus on subject and verb agreement. These task cards will help students when they need to spot an indefinite pronoun!
→ 20 sentences that each contain an indefinite pronoun. Many of the sentences contain other pronouns as well. One sentence per task card.
→ Student answer sheet.
→ A label for you to sort your task cards.
→ Answer key.
→ A Google Slide presentation. The same sentences are in digital task cards. You can see the image on the fourth thumbnail. You will receive a link to download the presentation to your Drive.
This is a quick exercise to reinforce indefinite pronoun lessons! This digital resource uses Google Slides™ and can be used on Google Classroom and Google Drive.
Are you interested in more Google Drive Grammar Activities?
• Relative Pronouns & Indefinite Pronouns Practice
A Couple Tips:
* Be sure to click the "follow" button that is located next to my picture so that you can hear about sales, updated products, and new activities.
* By providing feedback on your purchased products, you can earn points, which ultimately translate into cash toward future purchases.