This resource is perfect for at-home learning! I will be the guest teacher in your classroom. I have recorded myself teaching informational writing lessons. You can share these videos with your students.
At the end of two weeks, students will have an informational report written and edited.
Videos are embedded into Google Slides that can easily be shared via Google Classroom.
I have included a video tutorial that will show you exactly how to assign these video lessons in Google Classroom.
During the lessons I read mentor text passages, teach a mini lesson and show students how to complete their anchor charts.
- 10 days of video lessons
- Google slides with the necessary anchor charts that students will complete
- PDF of my slides for students to reference
- PDF of the mentor text that I read during lessons for students to reference
- teacher directions with a video tutorial
- Choosing a Topic
- Choosing Subtopics
- Revising the Lead
- Expert Words
- Revise the Conclusion
- This resource is in the format of Google Slides. Students will need Google access.
- Students will need to use a device that does NOT have YouTube blocked. The videos are hosted on YouTube and embedded in the Google Slides.