Escape the photocopy machine. Informative Writing Workshop has gone digital! Informative Writing Makerspace for Secondary ELA provides students and teachers with EVERYTHING they need to implement Writer's Workshop without a hitch using Google Slides! Tools for analyzing informative mentor texts, brainstorming, outlining, drafting, editing, revising, conferencing, polishing a final copy, and grading are all here in one digital work space.
Linked tabs make navigating through the writing process easy and paperless. Links to mentor texts, graphic organizers, proofreading lists, revision checklists, and MLA resources give students all the tools they need AT THE CLICK OF A MOUSE.
Included in this bundle:
- Google Slides Makerspace for Informative Writing
- High Interest Informative Mentor Texts
- Brainstorming Graphic Organizers
- Drafting tools
- Proofreading List for editing and fast feedback (one of my most popular products included in this bundle!)
- Informative Writing Revision Checklists
- Informative Essay Rubric
- Resources for citing sources
- MLA format resources
- Teacher Guide
- Student Progress Checklist for Teachers
- Student Checklist for Self-Monitoring
Make Informative Writer's Workshop an organized, authentic, meaningful experience and MAKE IT EASY!
Check out the products that are part of writer's workshop:
Check out the full Writer's Workshop Makerspace Bundle