Are you looking for a visual as an addition to your virtual choice board for your kindergarten class? This is a simple one that is mostly child friendly images for children to choose from. This is a perfect addition to synchronous and asynchronous learning.
There is a digital version in Slides and a pdf version as well.
- Can the digital files be used in Microsoft Teams? Once you open the Google Slides doc you will click file, download, and choose PowerPoint.
- Can I "break down" the slides and offer my students select slides? Yes, in Google you have three options.
- Copy and paste the slide into the slideshow you present to students.
- Open the file and delete the slides that you do NOT want to use.
- Select the slides you want from that file (For example: Slides 3, 5, and 10). Then, click file. Make a copy. Choose "selected slides" and then rename this file. This will automatically force a brand NEW Google file in your drive with just these select slides!
I hope you enjoy using these in your distance learning classroom.
Please consider leaving a review. I greatly appreciate your feedback.