Also included in
- This is a great bundle of worksheets to have in any middle school or high school art classroom. There are 36 worksheets and 3 handouts. They can be emailed to students as attachments or shared through Google Classroom. They are perfect for art sub plans or to use for introducing various drawing t$24.00$27.25Save $3.25
- This middle or high school art lesson drawing bundle is great for teaching value and shading in the classroom or via distance learning. It contains a Google Slides version and PDF version of the art project. Each lesson contains three activities that build on each other. Every drawing has its o$10.00$12.00Save $2.00
- These middle or high school art lessons can be taught in the classroom or via distance learning. They all can be done with simple materials found at home. Each lesson contains a video demonstration and or a Google Slides presentation outlining the steps and demonstrating how to complete the projec$59.00$71.50Save $12.50
- This high school drawing sequence is great for distance learning or working in the classroom. It breaks down shading and learning how to see and record value into small digestible parts. It is perfect for beginners with any level of interest. It begins with quick simple worksheets that get studen$27.00$30.00Save $3.00
- This bundle of middle or high school art lessons works great for distance learning or in class teaching. It contains all of the lessons in my shop as of 7/21/2020. All of my lessons are created so you can share them with students through Google Classroom. The presentations are all in a shareable$220.00$278.75Save $58.75
- These middle or high school art lessons are all great for an introduction to art course and can be taught in the classroom or via distance learning. These are all drawing and design lessons I use with my Fine Art 1 classes and can be adapted for a variety of different skill levels. Each lesson has$65.00$86.00Save $21.00
- This bundle of high school art lessons includes a wide variety of materials to use in the high school art class. They can all be taught via distance learning or in the classroom. It comes with a suggested sequence for an Introduction to Art Curriculum with suggestions for modifying lessons accordi$150.00$192.25Save $42.25
- This Beginner Drawing Visual Art Curriculum is perfect for any Introduction to Art or Art 1 Class. It is excellent for middle or high school art classes or your homeschool art curriculum. It will save you tons of time and contains everything you need to teach your students the fundamentals of art$105.00$149.00Save $44.00
This distance learning shading art lesson is great for middle or high school students. It contains the link to the Google Slides version and the PDF version. Both which can be uploaded and shared through Google Classroom. It contains three activities that build on each other. Each activity has a corresponding video demonstration. Students simply click the link on the assignment and can view the demonstration. Each activity contains the reference images and instructions which can be viewed digitally or printed out.
If you like this lesson it is also offered in my Shading Bundle which includes a follow up activity that teachers students how to create transitions of value
This project is great for beginner students learning how to shade or as a review and practice for more experienced students. This lesson stresses the importance of building up value slowly, looking closely at the reference photo to compare values, noticing the edges where one value meets another, and not using outline. Students shade shapes with even tones. It is the perfect first step before learning how to create transitions of value. They learn good habits such as continually looking at the reference and making sure you are shading the correct value. It points out common beginner mistakes and teaches students self awareness, what to look for, and how to really observe the image.
Need an Easy to Follow Art Sub Plan?
The included worksheets work great as sub plans, early finisher assignments, for students on home instruction or in ISS. They are easy to follow with the linked videos and are easy for substitute teachers or self directed learning when the art teacher is unavailable.
All of my lessons can be shared with your students through Google Classroom or any digital platform and are formatted to work for distance learning or in the classroom. They are designed to save you time and help your students access the tutorials, presentations, videos, or worksheets as easily as possible. You can find more ready to go, easy to follow, timesaving art lessons in my TPT SHOP.
You may also like:
- Digital Portfolio for Student Artwork
- Middle or High School Art Project Bundle
- Beginner Line Drawing Art Project Bundle for Middle or High School
Having difficulty with a file?
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
• Click the green star to get email notifications about new resources & sales.
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!