Also included in
- This bundle of art lessons is great for middle school art classes or beginner high school art classes. They can be taught via distance learning or in the classroom. All of the lessons can be shared simply through Google Classroom or any digital platform you are using. I include teacher instructio$32.00$39.00Save $7.00
- This bundle of middle or high school art lessons works great for distance learning or in class teaching. It contains all of the lessons in my shop as of 7/21/2020. All of my lessons are created so you can share them with students through Google Classroom. The presentations are all in a shareable$220.00$278.75Save $58.75
- These ready-to-go middle or high school art lessons are all great for any beginner art class or introduction to art course and can be taught in the classroom, as a homeschool art curriculum, or via distance learning. These are all drawing and design lessons I use with my Fine Art 1 classes and can$65.00$86.00Save $21.00
- This art lesson bundle is great for middle or high school students. It contains art lessons that focus on design, self expression, and the elements and principles of art. Radial symmetry, pattern, balance, color relationships and reflective symmetry are some of the concepts that are explored. The$20.80$27.00Save $6.20
- This bundle of high school art lessons includes a wide variety of materials to use in the high school art class. They can all be taught via distance learning or in the classroom. It comes with a suggested sequence for an Introduction to Art Curriculum with suggestions for modifying lessons accordi$150.00$192.25Save $42.25
This middle or high school art lesson can be used in the classroom or via distance learning. It is a great beginning or end of the year lesson It encourages students to reflect on their summer or create art that describes what they want their ideal summer to look like. Students create a beautiful TYPOGRAPHY inspired design that uses font to create texture, pattern and interest. Students learn how font can be used to express mood and feeling and how line quality influences a font's personality. This is a great way to allow creativity to flow and get even your least motivated students to infuse personal meaning into their ART. This lesson includes:
- Student samples
- Worksheets to help brainstorm and sketch
- Typography worksheets
- A video demonstration you can show your students to introduce the project.
- Teacher instructions
- Grading Criteria
All of my lessons can be shared with your students through Google Classroom or any digital platform and are formatted to work for distance learning or in the classroom. They are designed to save you time and help your students access the tutorials, presentations, videos, or worksheets as easily as possible. You can find more ready to go, easy to follow, timesaving art lessons in my TPT SHOP.
You may also like:
- Digital Portfolio for Student Artwork
- Middle or High School Art Project Bundle
- Beginner Line Drawing Art Project Bundle for Middle or High School
Having difficulty with a file?
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
• Click the green star to get email notifications about new resources & sales.
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page. Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!