These Elements of Music no prep digital worksheets will make your life teaching Harmony much easier. There are 30 Harmony terms for your students to research and define using Google Classroom and Google Slides. They are perfect for distance learning and teaching music online.
Included in this resource are
- 30 Harmony Terms to research and define using Google slides
- Printable PDF Version
- Teacher instructions on how to download and assign to students for use in Google Classroom
Suggestions on how to use this product
- As part of a distance learning classroom
- For home school
- As an introduction to or revision of the terms for Harmony
- As part of a center
- For homework
- As part of an assignment
To use this product follow these steps
- Make a copy of the slides (very handy for later!)
- Create an assignment in the Google Classroom
- Share with students in Google Classroom- make sure to “Make a copy for each student”
- Have students open in Google Slides
- Students complete the activity
- Students turn in their work
- Teacher marks/checks the work and gives feedback
Julia from Jooya
Get value for money with TPT credits
After logging in, go to your My Purchases page. Beneath the title of each of your purchases you will see a “Provide Feedback” link. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a detailed comment on how much you love the product. Each time you leave feedback, TPT gives you 5 credit points, 20 points equals $1 off your future purchase!
Become a follower by clicking the “Follow Me” green star near my store logo, this will let you know about any upcoming sales I am throwing, new product releases and freebies!