Also included in
- Back to School must haves for setting up your classroom and activities to do with your students for the first couple weeks of school! BONUS - Back to School STEM Challenges with editable forms as been added for free!Products includedBONUS - Back to School STEM Challenges with editable forms as been$15.00$23.50Save $8.50
Continuously changing up the look of your newsletters helps to keep families engaged, which helps to ensure that they are reading about your classrooms. This product included 36 different clipart styles on an editable newsletter and homework template in a 4-day a week style and 5-day a week style.
Since some of the newsletters have colored pieces and I want to save paper, I send my newsletter via email. I ‘Save As’ each newsletter as a PDF (click on ‘File Type’) to keep the newspaper elements from shifting and this also keeps your fonts from changing. All newsletters can easily be printed on a black/white school copier or in color. I do this to post outside our classroom, as well as, for families without an email address.
- 36 4-day a week templates (Monday - Thursday)
- 36 5-day a week templates (Monday-Friday)
- 12 Online Learning, eLearning, and Distance Learning Templates
- Teacher Example
The editable PowerPoint document, so please make sure you have PowerPoint before downloading.
This product is for PERSONAL USE ONLY! Please read terms when purchasing item for more information.
I hope you and your class love it as much as mine does!
- To see my products in action - check out my Instagram!
- Follow my store for more engaging activities and teaching tools!
You can also find me on:
©Teaching with a Caffeine Queen