Also included in
- This complete, hands-on science resource helps students build their understanding of plants through concrete experiences with living things, their life cycle, and their habitats. They observe plant growth to learn about a plant’s life cycle and the interdependence of plants, animals, and society. La$7.50$10.00Save $2.50
Perfect for distance learning or the face-to-face classroom, this interactive science resource helps students build their understanding of plants. They observe plant growth to learn about a plant’s life cycle, the stages of the plant's life cycle, parts of a plant, seed, germination, chlorophyll, photosynthesis, pollination, plant adaptations, seed dispersal, and the interdependence of plants, humans, and animals. Lastly, students will explore what plants are grown for food in their community and the impact food production has upon the environment. Fun, interactive activities are included for each concept to help students learn about plants!
This resource can be easily uploaded to online platform, such as Google Classroom, to foster digital learning. The slides can also be used in the face-to-face classroom as a presentation or printed as anchor charts to guide students' learning as they learn about plants. The resource is perfect for a grade two or grade three classroom.
The slides detail:
- What is a plant?
- Parts of a Plant
- The Life Cycle of a Flowering Plant
- The Life Cycle of a Tree
- The Life Cycle of a Pumpkin
- Conditions necessary for plant growth (air, sun, water, and soil)
- How Seeds Travel (Pollination)
- Interdependence Between Plants, Animals, and Humans
- Threats to Plants
- Plant Parts We Eat
- Plant Products
- How Plants Protect Themselves
Includes DETAILED NOTES!
Each slide has detailed teacher notes to help you teach or present the concept!
This unit is part of my Plant Bundle which includes this resource and Science Unit - Plants - Lessons and Activities. The 12 detailed lesson plans focus on the stages of the plant's life cycle, parts of a plant, seed, germination, chlorophyll, photosynthesis, pollination, plant adaptations, seed dispersal, and the interdependence of plants, humans, and animals. All is prepped - just print and start teaching!
Please view my other Science resources.
Thank you for visiting Eclectech Educator. I would love for you to become a follower.
Eclectech Educator followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!