This is your COMPLETE kit for reviewing reading standards and skills. It has everything you need to help you review the standards for literature and informational texts. You and your students might even—dare we say it?—find it fun!
This resource includes six activities that cover these critical skills:
- Main Idea (Informational Text)
- Central Message (Literature)
- Point of View (Informational Text)
- Cause and Effect (Informational Text)
- Context Clues / Drawing Conclusions (Informational Text and Literature)
- Character Traits (Literature)
These activities have EVERYTHING you need. You won’t need to purchase any books, because all of the mentor texts are included. It’s that complete!
This resource was written for 2nd grade.
How It Works
There are six different activities included in this resource. Each activity include four short passages with questions. You will have a total of 24 passages!
You assign the activity through Google Classroom. Your students will read the passages and answer the questions.
You will be able to see all of their completed work.
Each center includes:
- Teacher directions for assigning the activities through Google Classroom.
- Six activities with four passages in each. (Total of 24 short passages with questions!)
- Answer key booklet and class data sheet, so you can see which students need more help with certain skills.
Please check out the preview for a sample of a few of the centers.
This is a digital resource. Students will need to complete the activities on a computer or other device.
I have this resource for third and fourth grade too! Click HERE.