- Explore this traditional hyperdoc to learn more about rocks and minerals!
- Students are asked to watch videos, explore websites, view photos, analyze infographics, create a product and more!
- Reinforces key vocabulary, types of rocks, mohs hardness scale, the rock cycle and more!
- Follows the hyperdoc template of engage, explore, explain, apply, share, reflect, and extend!
- Great way to integrate tech into your classroom and promote self-paced learning!
Rocks and Minerals Digital Breakout
Rocks and Minerals Brochure
Rocks and Minerals Google Slides Project
© Copyright 2020 Keegan For Kids. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for student or teacher use by the original purchaser or licensee. This is intended to be used by one teacher unless additional licenses have been purchased. The reproduction of any other part of this product is strictly prohibited. Link may not be shared.