Products in this Bundle (26)
showing 1-5 of 26 products
Also included in
- **CHECK OUT THE NEW UPDATES BELOW! This NGSS Next Generation Science Standards for Middle School Science Mega Bundle has all of my NGSS labs, lessons, activities, assessments, projects, stems, and other resources combined into one product (most of which have been or are being edited for distance lea$250.00$350.25Save $100.25
This NGSS Next Generation Science Standards for Middle School Science is a life science bundle of all of my NGSS aligned life science labs, activities, assessments and other resources combined into one product! These activities are sure to fit perfectly into your biology and/or ecology units and come at a bundled discount! It offers OVER A MONTH of lessons and activities! You will have access to over 360 pages of resources that are sure to engage and challenge your students!
Simply print out lessons or attach them to Google Classroom as PDFs (or whatever platform you use!)
Check out my individual home/distance learning products in my store! Home and Distance Learning Resources
NOTE: This is a slow growing bundle and I CANNOT guarantee a time frame for additions! But check out what has been recently added below. Either way, it's a deal!
: MS-LS1 Assessments and Tasks, Is It Living CER Activity, Claim/Evidence/Reasoning Bulletin Board Set, and Back-to-School Science Scavenger Hunt!
: All MS-LS (LS2, LS3, LS4) Assessments and Tasks!
: Funny Science Thank You Cards
: Hide a Beetle Camouflage Activity, Scavenger Hunts for Life/Physical/Earth Science
Life and Engineering Design Performance Expectations Posters
: Digital Interactive Notebook for the Invasive Species Activity
: Engineering Design Bulletin Board
I have included my best-selling NGSS Unit Template as a bonus resource for FREE!!!
In this bundle, students:
- investigate the characteristics of life (made of cells)
- distinguish between living and nonliving (made of cells) and then use teacher-provided (editable) materials to conduct an investigation to prove it in CER format
- draw the levels of organization of cells, tissues, organs, systems as well as the levels of ecosystems (organism, population, community, ecosystem)
- research and create analogies for cell parts and functions
- critique design solutions for maintaining biodiversity
- read a story (Wolf Island) and draw models of food chains
- draw and revise models of energy flow (food webs)
- create a Biomimetic product modeled after an organism's adaptation
- draw, hide, and hunt beetles in a CER lab to gather evidence for natural selection
- read an article with evidence on how whales grew in size based on resource availability
- read and article with evidence on how drought affects organisms
- read and share invasive species and their impact (new DIN added!)
- conduct an experiment using Elodea water plants to prove carbon dioxide and sunlight are required for photosynthesis (CER) and draw a model of photosynthesis in a simple project
- (NEWLY ADDED) are challenged and assessed on MS-LS1 Performance Expectations through assessment tasks and questions which can be used on pre-assessments, tests, quizzes, or for check-ins
- (NEWLY ADDED) Claim, Evidence, and Reasoning Bulletin Board Set
- (NEWLY ADDED) Back-to-School Science Scavenger Hunt!
- (NEWLY ADDED) are challenged and assessed on MS-LS2, LS3, and LS4 Performance Expectations through assessment tasks and questions which can be used on pre-assessments, tests, quizzes, or for check-ins
- (NEWLY ADDED) are instructed to color and hide a beetle into the background of their house to learn about camouflage and adaptations
- Added Jan 2021: Google slides for each of the scavenger hunts
Please see individual product titles and descriptions for exact NGSS PEs. These resources do not cover ALL of the PEs. This bundle addresses the following NGSS life science performance expectations:
All of MS-LS Assessment Questions and Tasks
Looking for ways to assess student understanding of the NGSS on tests, pre-assessments, exit tickets, etc.? Then, check out my newest line of NGSS Assessment Questions here: NGSS Assessments and Task Questions
Follow my store at this link to stay up-to-date on my latest NGSS resources! Click here!
Are you on Facebook? Be sure to follow me on Facebook for NGSS FREEBIES, updates on what I’m working on, and of course, science memes! Professor Doubter's Facebook Page
Be sure to rate me to earn TPT credits, check out my elementary and high school NGSS resources, AND FOLLOW ME TO STAY UP-TO-DATE ON MY LATEST RESOURCES!!!