Also included in
- These cute, motivational, no print, no prep, activities make the articulation of target sounds in words, phrases, and sentences fun! They are designed for students in grades preschool-grade 2, and non-readers, for the articulation of sounds in the initial, medial, and final positions of words, phras$52.64$94.00Save $41.36
This cute, motivational, no print, articulation, activity makes repetition of the B sound in words, phrases and sentences fun! All activities have been created in both color and B&W. Download the colored version to any digital device, or copy and laminate for use. The no prep B&W sheets only need copying for use.
This sample activity targets:
Articulation of the B sound in the initial position of words, phrases, and sentences.
Directions for use:
For teletherapy, or computer put images on screen and draw teeth, or use small images of teeth.
Copy and laminate or put in sheet protector. Use dry erase marker to make teeth. Copy B&W prints and use markers, crayons, etc. to make teeth.
Suggested Activities for Target Words, Phrases and Sentences
1. Have the student say one word a predetermined number of times (i.e., 1 - 10 times) and then draw a tooth in the mouth as a reward.
2. Have the student say a predetermined number of words, or a row of words and then draw a tooth in the mouth as a reward.
3. Have the student say all of the words and then draw a tooth in the mouth.
4. Have the student use a sentence starter such as, “I see a ___”. “Bella likes _____.
5. Have the child make up a sentence using the word (s).
Related Articulation Made Fun Activities:
Please feel free to contact me with any questions at email@example.com.