Also included in
- The school year is extremely busy for SLPs! This no print bundle includes 10 language activities with colorful images scenes for teaching vocabulary, describing words, making inferences, making associations, opposites, pronouns, verbs, simple sentences, and storytelling. the activities are easy to d$18.90$28.00Save $9.10
- This no print bundle includes 5 activities with real photos for teaching pronouns, verbs, wh questions, expanding sentences, and writing sentences. Some classroom teachers find this activity helpful to use as story starters and writing prompts. All 5 activities are easy to download to any digital d$19.20$24.00Save $4.80
- The activities in this No Print Speech Therapy Activities Bundle target many language skills. All Activities are easy to download to any digital device such as the iPad, eBook, computer, smartboard, the therapy platform, etc. for use. These paperless activities are great for mixed groups and will gi$63.70$92.00Save $28.30
- Printable and Digital My all-access growing bundle of Language Scene products with real photo scenes or colorful clip art scenes are easy to download to any digital device, print and laminate, or use with the TPT Digital Overlay Tool. The scenes in these activities are great for mixed groups and wi$189.70$271.00Save $81.30
Printable and Digital - This no print speech therapy activity with real photos is great for teaching pronouns, verbs, WH questions, simple sentences, and writing. Some classroom teachers find this activity helpful to use as story starters and writing prompts. It is easy to download to any digital device such as the iPad, eBook, computer, smart board, etc. for use! These activities are great for non- readers, teletherapy, mixed groups, and students with AAC needs. See the preview video for the entire activity.
*The photos in this product were created by one TPT seller and reflect fun daily activities in the home. The two children on the cover are the only models depicted in this resource. See the preview for all photos.
***All my PDF activities (including this activity) have the new TpT Digital Activities Overlay tool. This tool allows you to add an interactive layer to each of the activities and assign it to your students through Google Classroom. You will be able to select pages, add text boxes, and add directions. It includes annotation tools for highlighting and drawing as well! Learn more by checking out each individual activity or by clicking this LINK.
*Would you prefer an interactive version for Google Drive? Click HERE. Please note that the scenes are the same in both this PDF version and the Google Drive resource.
*Would you prefer an interactive Boom Card version? Click HERE. Please note that the scenes are the same in both this PDF version and the Boom Cards.
The fun easy to use activity targets the following skills:
*pronouns (he, she, they)
*verbs (playing, writing, shouting, hollering, eating, licking, reading, doing homework, painting, cutting, playing games)
*basic concepts (top, bottom, between, on, beside, in, middle, big, little, near, far, up, down, in front, in back, behind, above, below)
*vocabulary to participate in daily activities (toys, cars, letters, lollipops, books, backpack, worksheet, workbook, pencil, pen, markers, paintbrush, paint, watercolor, tablecloth, dish, placemat, napkin, duster, rooms in a house, etc.).
*These photo scenes may be used for a variety of purposes such as asking and answering questions, conversation starters for students working on carryover of skills in articulation and fluency, sentence formulation and expansion, eliciting a language sample, etc.
Check out the great feedback for this resource:
*What a great resource! Your photos are beautiful and the visual supports at the bottom of the page are perfect. I love that I can use them for so many different targets and with kids of different levels - at the same time! Thank you for sharing!
*I used this so much after purchasing last week. The kids are so motivated to use this product on the iPad, and I was amazed at how effective the visual cues at the bottom were with helping them construct sentences. The added bonus is the hidden dog! I will get a lot of use out of this activity, thank you.
*I am using this with one of my preschoolers and we have seen a nice increase in her spontaneous MLU since practicing these tasks weekly. Thank you for a great resource! I love the visuals that you have chosen.
* I absolutely love the scaffolding at the bottom of the page. Your products are simple, easy to use, and need NO PREP. I always look forward to your latest creations.
*This is my go-to resource for all things speech/language! I use this during individual sessions and with mixed groups. You can target almost any goal just using the picture. I love this resource!!! Thank you so much!
*I used this initially with a young man (17yr) with autism whose BCBA was observing our session. She loved how it helped him "script" his sentences and allowed him to move quickly to less supported responses. It gave him enough support to help him be immediately successful without reading an actual scripted sentence. I have since used it with a variety of other ages and have had great success!
*16 pages of colored REAL PHOTOS for the digital platform (iPad, computer, whiteboard, teletherapy platform).
*Visuals are provided to teach the pronouns he, she, and they.
*Sentence strip is included for eliciting sentences.
*2 token boards
*2 sets of 16 cards (one set is 3.5” x 2.5” and the other set is 2.5” x 2”)
*Examples of WH questions that may be used for pages 1 - 3.
1. Ask the question, “What is happening?” If needed, model the correct sentence
pointing to the cue shapes at the bottom of the page.
2. Examples of Wh question for pages 1 – 3. Use these for examples of Wh questions that could be used to elicit sentences on each page.
3. 2 Token Boards – Practice targeted skills. Use magnetic tokens or other objects as rewards or print and use bingo dot markers for the reward.
4. Make 2 copies of cards for matching games.
5. If needed, use visuals to teach the pronouns he, she, and they. Also, a
sentence strip may be used for eliciting sentences.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.