Distance learning predicting and sequencing task cards for speech therapy and special education. These task cards can be used in teletherapy, traditional therapy, or classroom language lessons.
This no print sequencing resource can be displayed on multiple devices (i.e. computer screens, an iPad™, etc).
This is a digital speech therapy packet to target basic SEQUENCING and PREDICTING. This can be used during teletherapy, traditional therapy, or classroom language lessons. It can be displayed on screens (computer, iPad, interactive white boards). Your student can try to predict what will happen next in a sequence. Your student can use the pictures to verbally explain the sequenced steps to completing an activity. You can easily work on creating grammatically correct sentences about pictures with this resource. I have also included examples of “explaining the steps” for every set of pictures.
I am providing you with TWO options to access this resource:
- A Google Slides option. This is the option, as it is hyperlinked. It will be much faster to use during a session. (The LINK is included within this PDF download)
- A PDF option (not hyperlinked, included within this PDF download- can be opened and displayed on a screen)
Each set of sequenced pictures contains 4 steps:
•How to Make a Burger
•How to Wash a Dog
•How to Wash a Car
•How to Mail a Letter
•How to Paint a Picture
•How to Have a Picnic
•How to Wash Your Hands
•How to Wash the Dishes
•I have also included a “make your own” option (open-ended). This can be easily edited within Google Slides. Perfect if you want to work on crafts, cooking, or really any activity- the possibilities are endless!
Please watch the video preview for a closer look. You can also check it out here.
This is the digital (paperless) resource for use with Google Drive™. You will receive a LINK within the PDF that you download which will allow you to access this resource. You will save a copy on your personal Google Drive™.
Due to the extreme global pandemic situation, you have my permission to:
- share this with parents of students on your caseload via email, a private Google classroom, a private Google link... as long as it is private, and not shared in a way that gives public access, I am happy to be flexible! (Example: cannot be placed on district websites, etc).
- Email me with questions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Why use digital?
• paperless (if your district is looking to incorporate more technology into the classroom, digital resources enable you to do so)
• can be beneficial for students with fine motor difficulties
(students can simply tap screen, or you can tap/ click if in a distance learning situation)
(for SLPs who travel throughout multiple buildings, having digital resources on hand can be a life saver!)
(some of my older students prefer using technology, while others would rather use paper! The bottom line: it's GREAT to have options! You CAN print this resource out from your personal Google Drive)
•multiple devices (can be used on computers and iPads)
Please note The Pedi Speechie is not affiliated with Google.com.
Google Drive, Google Slides, Google Resource, Google Drive, speech and language therapy, paperless, technology, distance learning, Google Classroom, No Print, #distancelearning