Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Although students are pretty tech-savvy, it is still so important to teach them the tech. These student tech guides give students easy-to-follow reminders that show them how to use different tech tools in your digital classroom.
This bundle currently includes:
- Google Classroom Buttons Poster
- How to Submit an Assignment in Google Classroom
- Google Meet Video Chat Expectations
- How to Attach Work on a Google Classroom Assignment
- Google Slides Toolbar Reference Poster
- Student Guide to Google Sites
This bundle is growing! I will be adding reference sheets for students and teachers in the future.
Please consider leaving feedback for this product!
It means so much to me, and it helps you earn FREE products! For every review you leave, you earn 1 credit point toward a future purchase. Go to "My Purchases" to leave a review & thank you in advance!
If you hit the green FOLLOW ME button, you will get:
- Updates when new products are released
- Notifications when I have a sale
- Check out my blog to see the latest tips and tricks on integrating tech into your classroom! (and grab some freebies while you're there!)
- For all my latest teaching ideas, books to read, and Cricut stuff:
- If you want to see pictures of my cute dog and see behind the scenes tips and tricks:
- Check out the AMAZING Facebook group for tech tips and tricks for distance learning!
Questions? E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org