Also included in
- SAVE TIME and MONEY! This bundle includes every single Educircles resource on my TpT store. ⭐ EIGHTEEN (18) people have purchased the EVERTYHING BUNDLE so far! ⭐When you buy this resource, please email me at Mike@educircles.org - I want to make sure you find what you need! TEACHER FEEDBACK about the$138.73$277.46Save $138.73
This Google Classroom Distance Learning survival toolkit includes independent work for your students to do online (as a Google Doc) or to print on paper.
The Covid-19 Coronavirus has changed the world we live in!
We’re used to learning face-to-face together in a classroom. But, now we might have the opportunity and challenges of learning together in a different way.
Help students adjust to distance learning in a digital classroom.
There are three versions in the zipped file:
- NO PREP REQUIRED: Just print the PDF handouts and go!
- Google Classroom / Google Docs version: no lines (so students can type answers)
- Editable version to print: Google Docs with lines (for students to write answers)
This writing activity will help your students:
- Brainstorm great moments / tough obstacles from learning in a physical classroom
- Brainstorm great moments / tough obstacles from distance learning in a digital classroom
- Compare learning in a physical classroom and learning during distance learning.
- Identifying what brings them joy (when they are learning) and what obstacles they face.
A rubric is provided with four level descriptors to assess ideas, organization, and writing conventions (capitalization, grammar usage, punctuation, and spelling).
NOTE: If you are new to Google Classroom, there are step by step instructions with screenshots to show you EXACTLY how to upload this lesson to a Google Classroom.
The PREVIEW file includes the READ ME pdf that shows you exactly what you get with this lesson package.