Distance Learning Survival Packet for Google Classroom™ and Google Docs™
- Google Drive™ folder
Also included in
- This bundle includes every resource in my TPT store. ⭐ GET EVERYTHING so you don't have to worry about missing out! If you agree with this video at 2:09and you agree with my ideas about EFFORT at 15:52then you will love my stuff⭐ 38 teachers have INVESTED in this bundle so far! As I add resources,Price $164.25Original Price $328.50Save $164.25
This Google Classroom Distance Learning survival toolkit includes independent work for your students to do online (as a Google Doc) or to print on paper.
The Covid-19 Coronavirus has changed the world we live in!
We’re used to learning face-to-face together in a classroom. But, now we might have the opportunity and challenges of learning together in a different way.
Help students adjust to distance learning in a digital classroom.
There are three versions in the zipped file:
- NO PREP REQUIRED: Just print the PDF handouts and go!
- Google Classroom / Google Docs version: no lines (so students can type answers)
- Editable version to print: Google Docs with lines (for students to write answers)
This writing activity will help your students:
- Brainstorm great moments / tough obstacles from learning in a physical classroom
- Brainstorm great moments / tough obstacles from distance learning in a digital classroom
- Compare learning in a physical classroom and learning during distance learning.
- Identifying what brings them joy (when they are learning) and what obstacles they face.
A rubric is provided with four level descriptors to assess ideas, organization, and writing conventions (capitalization, grammar usage, punctuation, and spelling).
NOTE: If you are new to Google Classroom, there are step by step instructions with screenshots to show you EXACTLY how to upload this lesson to a Google Classroom.
The PREVIEW file includes the READ ME pdf that shows you exactly what you get with this lesson package.