Products in this Bundle (4)
This bundled ELL/ EAL/ ESL/ EFL friendly product is aligned with Jan Richardson's high frequency character traits for kindergarten through fifth grade. Teach your students to identify a character trait by looking at a real picture-- no clip art, here!
*If you own my other "Teaching Character Traits with Pictures" you already own this resource!
This product is compressed as a zip file, but the individual files are PowerPoint.
Kindergarten/1st Grade Character Traits:
Brave, careful, cheerful, grumpy, wise, confident, curious, gloomy, grateful, intelligent, responsible, patient, reliable, unselfish (x14 traits)
2nd/3rd Grade Character Traits:
Bold, irritable, modest, confident, supportive, carefree, indecisive, persistent, rambunctious, trustworthy, innocent, faithful, timid (x13 traits)
4th Grade Character Traits:
Assertive, cordial, cunning, defiant, fickle, haughty, hesitant, indifferent, meek, menacing, noble, perceptive, pompous, reckless, skeptical, submissive, surly (x17 traits)
5th Grade Character Traits:
Apprehensive, corrupt, cross, depraved, dignified, discrete, docile, ethical, frank, glum, ingenious, lackadaisical, malicious, plucky, prudent, rebellious, sheepish, selfless, sullen (x19 traits)
- Activity included: Help your students consider the character traits that describe themselves!
- Editable powerpoint included: Adjust the langauge as needed for your classroom.
Leaving feedback gives you TPT credits to use for future purchases! Thanks in advance!
Please make sure you are able to open this file type before purchasing.
- These products were created by ©ELL Breaking Barriers and are copyright protected.
- Download for individual/classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses to share with collogues.
- Do not share or copy downloads. Products are not to be used for commercial use and by downloading the copyrights remain with ELL Breaking Barriers.
- This download contains copyrighted graphics. You may sell, redistribute, recreate, or use in your own commercial creations.
- Pictures of my product are allowed, with credit included & a link to my store.
****Resources you might like****
ELL Breaking Barriers