Easily create digital, step by step lessons using Google Forms. Perfect for distance learning. These are great for a Sub or for distance learning!
This resource provides a template that is fully editable. Including...
- Multiple sections that can help break assignments up to keep students on task
- Add instructions and links for students to access
- Embed videos and images
- Include multiple choice and short answer questions for students to answer
- Place for students to upload links to digital work (a student made Padlet or ThingLink for example)
- Place for students to upload completed documents from their own Google Drive or computer
If you are not familiar with using Google Forms, can walk you though how to edit, share, and view your students work.
Find more ways to connect with your students:
- students record their feelings daily, set weekly goals and review them, overcome barriers
- FREE -
Here are some ready to go Digital Resources!